Cultivate is kicking off 2018 with a renewed spirit of excitement and gratefulness. The last year was good to us, bringing solid client partnerships, growth to our strategy, creative and technology teams, and opportunities to leverage our new capabilities to help our clients achieve their goals.
- We’ve expanded our brand team to include a collection of people passionate about developing new procedures, processes, and tools to reach the right people with the right message. Lately this includes recruitment and company culture campaigns, as well as brand awareness initiatives.
- Cultivate’s creative team now includes two ACDs, a digital marketing strategist, and another skilled designer, all working in conjunction to develop work that’s intent on affecting change for the better.
- Our web design and development team has grown, bolstering our ability to craft everything from large scale corporate websites to tailored custom web applications.
- We’ve added more talent to our experienced app team, which empowers clients with technology tools to scale their operations and increase their productivity.
- We’ll soon be launching a new live-action film production company called Firewatch Films. (Stay tuned for more!)
- We packed our bags and headed a few blocks west to a new space in Chicago’s Pilsen community. The move solved our need for an environment conducive to collaboration — amongst ourselves, and between us and the amazing clients we serve. We carved out plenty of co-working space, giving us room to craft and create, and added our own photo/video production studio.
It's a lot of change, but it's the most exciting kind.
As we look to the year ahead, our team has grown and our office location has changed, but our goal remains the same: Amplify the effectiveness of the work that our clients are doing, accelerate their growth, and celebrate their accomplishments.